As I was finishing unloading the car this morning I noticed Raileigh standing by mud and thinking about playing in it. They seem to get tempted by the dirt everytime we go outside. I said " Raileigh, if you touch that dirt you are going to be in trouble", she looks at me and smiles and then slowly starts to rub her shoeless foot into the dirt. I was getting H and L out of the car so leaving them to handle my sweet little princess ; ) was not an options so I said " ok when we get inside you are going to sit timeout!". She is still smiling but decides rubbing her hands in the mud would be even more fun than just feet. Needless to say she got more than a timeout!
Now on to Mr. Cason! Nap time was a huge struggle yesterday so forget what you read in the last blog about things getting easier, I was wrong! After and hour of going in the room to lay them back down I go into the room to find this! Raileigh was asleep and Cason was busy pulling everything out of his drawers and climbing them. He got in BIG trouble for this!
These two belong in the ZOO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment