Mommy's are best for this:
Oh what a great day! I scored an ultimate spa day from my wonderful hubby and I am extremely excited!!! I can't wait to get fully pampered for a day! He did a great job with his shopping but I have to say my favorite presents are the ones that are made. Tatum came home from school Friday with a bag in hand and ran straight to her room when she walked in the door. She came back out empty handed and then gave me strict orders not to look in her closet. I am horrible when it comes to surprises so I did get the urge to peak. Stay in your seats people, I controlled my urges and waited until today. So, this morning Tatum came into my room for what I thought would be to give me my present but instead she came to tell me Cason and Raileigh escaped from their room. I looked up over the comforter and there was Tate standing in my door way and the little monsters right behind her. They both had huge smiles on their little faces and Raileigh was quick to say "hey mommy" in her sweet little munchkin voice that I love! After the excitement died down Tate quickly remembered it was mothers day and ran to her room to get my present she had been hiding and sooo excited about. She gave me a sweet card with a little poem on the front and on the inside was art by Tatum. She had also decorated a candle with a bunch of stickers just for me! It's the little things that make Mother's Day so special.
The best part of being a mom on Mother's Day is just knowing I am the mother to three of the most precious children and I have such a wonderful devoted husband to share them with! Many days I am stressed and exhausted from the many tasks motherhood brings but it is well worth it when I hear my angels say "mommy" or reach there arms up for me to hold them. I love being the one that holds the magical kisses to fix any booboo. I love being the one they run to for comfort when they are scared because they have complete trust in me to protect them. Every day they show me they love me by their need and want to be with me and that is all I need for Mother's day or anyday but the presents are a plus! ; )
This entry is dedicated to the four most amazing people in my life! You can drive me nuts at times but you know how to put a smile on my face and melt my heart! I love you Christopher, Tatum, Cason and Raileigh!!! Thank your for a wonderful Mother's Day and everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment