It's only been three days since I posted Tatum's birthday blog and I am already having to post another one. A little peice of advice to all of you considering adding to your family, think about the timing ALOT! I really am having fun with all the birthdays it is just a little hectic.
So.... my munchkins are TWO!!! I can't believe it! I can remember the day they where born so perfectly it makes it hard to believe it has been two years. They have grown and changed so much over the last year. They have always had different personalities but now their personalities are even bigger and complete opposite of each other. It is amazing how much they learn in such a short period of time. Even though they keep getting older all three will be my babies forever and ever!
Their birthday party should be interesting seeing as how they could care less it is their birthday. This morning Tate and I went into their room singing happy birthday and Raileigh looked at us as if we lost our minds and Cason hide his face and didn't really care for the attention. They have had many birthday phone calls today and I am sure they are wondering why everyone is singing to them. Cason is so bashful and shy all the attention makes him blush and hide his face, its really cute. Raileigh being the little meany she is doesn't care to talk to anyone. They are so silly! This morning I had to take a picture of them since they are officially two years old.
As you can tell Cason is thrilled and I really don't know what to say about Miss Raileigh other than she is a clown.
No comments:
Post a Comment