Five years ago today a beautiful 9lb. 5oz. baby girl was born. That chubby baby I am referring to is Tatum Nicole. Yes, she was once big! I have spent the evening looking through old pictures and realizing how many firsts she has had. Over the past five years I have said " she will be 5 before we know it and headed off to kindergarten" on many occasions. Well today it finally happened, My baby turned five and in the fall she will enter a whole new world. As sad as it is to watch your children grow up it is also one of the biggest joys! Everyday is one step closer to her going off to college or getting married and having her own children but if she never grew or learned I wouldn't have so many wonderful memories that I have and will always have. She has my heart and I thank the Lord everyday that he gave her to me and for everyday he lets me spend with her. I am going to go finish crying now but I am leaving you with pics of SOME of her firsts.
Firsts Moments in the world.

First Mother Daughter Banquet

First Friend

First Halloween

First and Longest Road Trip to Texas and also the first time with her blankie!

First Christmas!

First Birthday!

First Trip to the Beach!

First Pet!

First and hopefully the last peircings!

First time helping Daddy wash his car! First visit from the Ice Cream Truck!


First visit to Mrs. Janet for a haircut!

First Day at Eastmont

First Dance Recital!
No comments:
Post a Comment