Friday, November 7, 2008

Tiny Terror

A few nights ago we put the kids to bed and where sitting around relaxing. At around nine thirty I heard some laughing coming from the twins room so I decided to go see what was going on. The first crib I saw was Cason's and he was in a deep sleep so I looked to the right and the was this crazy haired little girl with a huge monster grin on her face looking at me and laughing. I looked down and noticed there where huge pieces of ripped plastic on the floor so I looked in her bed and the sheets had had been pulled off the mattress and she was working on the plastic covering on the mattress. I took her to her daddy so we could tell him what she did and of course she wanted to play. I figured this would be a good oppurtunity to get a picture of her with Daddy so I got the camera and started trying to get Raileigh to say cheese and smile pretty. Chris put his face next to her and started cheesing and Raileigh wanted him to have no part in her picture. She started pushing him out of the way so I then decided it would be a good time to switch over to video so I could capture this sweet display of love since some of you dont want to beleive she is a little meany. Here goes.....

What a drama queen!

3 comments:

Mom of 4 Maniacs said...

That cracked Ian up. She's cute....I think her and Lily might get along...or kill each other.

lindsay said...

Raileigh loves other kids, she is mainly mean to her brother and sister. I guess because she is with them all the time.

Laura Mielke said...

i just want you to know i laughed out loud at that! I have a feeling that my Lily will be like her. I already know that Lily is the night owl (like Daddy) and Harper is the early bird (like me)