Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"Second to the right, and straight on till morning" P.Pan

So it is that time of year again, Halloween!!! I love dressing the kids up but most of all I love themes. Last year Tatum was Little Bo Peep and Cason and Raileigh where her sheep and they where sooo cute. I loved last years theme so much that I had a hard time picking something out this year that I liked even more. I'm a little picky if you can't tell. Well...after alot of google searches I finally found the perfect theme. Drum Roll please....... PETER PAN! Peter Pan is my favorite fairytale! It encourages the imagination which is a great thing for a child to have and so many kids today grow up far beyond their time and this encourages you to stay young until it is necessary. Everyday I want to freeze time and keep my munchkins just how they are and not a day older. I know that isn't possible so dressing them up like the Peter Pan charecters is close enough.
Tatum loved the idea when I told her and she couldn't wait to get her Wendy dress. The costumes came in a few days after ordering them and the girls where very excited. Tatum tried on her dress and turned into a sweet, polite and proper child. Who knew the key to manners and sweetness all lyed within a little blue dress. Railigh couldn't wait to put on her costume once she saw it had wings. She pranced all over the place and for a second I thought she might actually fly. Now, if you noticed I said "the girls" where excited about their costumes. Cason let me put his costume on but seconds later he took off his hat, threw it on the floor, pulled off his shoes and tugged at his shirt saying "pleeaaa, pleeaaa".
Yesterday we went and had pictures done and it went really well. I was nervous about how Cason would act but he behaved for the most part and we got some really go shots. Enooy the pictures and remember..... Think hoopy thoughts!































No comments: