Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

What a wonderful day!!! We woke up earlier than usual Sunday morning to enjoy Easter breakfast at church. We arrived a little late (not surprising) but still enjoyed a wonderful breakfast. I missed the testimonies that where shared because I had to escort my little prince to the nursery due to wiggle worm syndrome. We had a wonderful Easter Service and I enjoyed being in church with my husband by my side and my big princess in my lap. After church we made a quick trip home and then headed off to Grammy's for lunch. Lunch at Grammy's is always delicous and Cason and Raileigh have a great time there because there is SO MUCH STUFF they aren't suppose to touch but love to try. The Easter Bunny was so kind and took the dyed eggs from our house and hid them at Grammy's because he knew the kids would be there! Tatum had fun hunting for eggs and as soon as Cason and Raileigh grasped the concept they turned into babies on a mission. It took them no time to realize there was candy in the eggs so as soon as they found enough they sat down to eat. We had a great day and enjoyed spending time with family. My most favorite part of the day was listening to Tatum pray over her breakfast. She thanked God for her food and then said "and thank you God for sending your Son to die on the cross for my sins and that he rose again". Knowing my five year old does not look at this day as just another celebration or a day to get little presents but understands its purpose and why we celebrate is such a wonderful blessing. I am going to leave you with some pictures now and I hope everyone else had a wonderful Easter as well!!!














1 comment:

Spargo 3 said...

I like what you did with the pictures. Adds a nice touch! Did you use photoshop?