Friday, March 13, 2009

Mickey Mouse Knows His Stuff

When Tatum arrived home from school today she was suffering from a case of the hiccups. She walked in the house and instantly told me she needed some pineapples to cure them. I have attempted to give her pineapples in the past and she always says she does not like them so I was somewhat surprised that she was asking for some. I asked her where she heard pineapples helped with hiccups and she told me she saw it on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I laughed, gave her some pineapples and just figured this was just one of those silly things Mickey Mouse said to get a laugh out of kids. I decided I would google it and to my surprise pineapple juice really is a remedy for hiccups. Tatum tought me something new today and I have Mickey to thank. What has the world come to?!

1 comment:

Laura Mielke said...

That's awesome! too funny.